Located right across from Kew Gardens, we’re a quick walk from the beach! Come see why our Beauty Bar has won us awards for best manicure and pedicure in Toronto, and why our Esthetic Experts have made us famous for our Brazilian waxing ! Make it a perfect anti-spa afternoon in The Beach – we’re surrounded by great restaurants, shopping and coffee and tea shops!
The Facial Process:
Rehydrate and replenish dry, thirsty skin with this intense moisture
1. Start by applying the Dermalogica PreCleanse to dry skin, emulsify with water, remove with a steam towel.
2. Wipe the skin with Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer
3. Exfoliate with a mix of Daily Microfoliant and Exfoliant Accelerator 35
4. Remove with a hot steam towel.
5. Apply the Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster follwed by the Collodial Maque base customed with Replenishing Botanical Mixer.
6. Remove with a hot steam towel
7. Apply the Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster – spritz the face and neck with Multi-Active Toner
8. Apply the Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream
The Moisture Boost facial was such a great experience! After receiving a face mapping analysis, I realized that I use certain spots I am prone to breakout as well as areas that need extra hydration. The ladies at The Ten Spot were able to guide me as to which products and services would be beneficial to use to increase hydration and reduce breakouts. I was also fortunate enough to have a lip scrub treatment, which really works and was a great way to get rid of the winter dry skin.
Want to learn how to get the look yourself?
1. Start with a base coat
2. Apply one coat of Essie’s Penny Talk
3. Apply 2 coats of Essie’s A Cut Above
4. Finish the look with a top coat
A big thanks to The Ten Spot – Beaches location for the amazing services. I am looking forward to coming back soon!
Want to get in touch with The Ten Spot?
- 2012 Queen Street East